Happy summer solstice! It's officially the first day of summer. While it's HOT across the country today, it's not always that warm here in San Francisco. Our summers fluctuate from mid 60's to low 70's so I always try to escape the city for a few summer adventures. Here's my list of things I'd like to experience, see, and accomplish.
1. Picnic & Oyster Shucking at Hog Island Oyster Company.
5. Eat fresh summer produce as much as possible
Cherry - Berry Pie
Mango Peach Sangria
6. Wallpaper my bedroom
This wallpaper has been sitting in my storage room for the past few months,
7. Remember to have drinks/dinner outside whenever it’s warm.
8. Watch The Artist at Film Night in the Park
9. Take a pasta making class at Flour + Water
10. Create a playlist of songs I’m listening to this summer. Checkout my favorite's right now via Spotify.
What are your summer to-do's?